Monday, July 28, 2014

The Bravest of Hearts

THE BRAVEST OF HEARTS

Your light shines bright every moment of everyday
I see that you don't always feel it
Know that those around you are touched, inspired and warmed by it

Go into the quiet, see the light that others see
Allow yourself to be touched, inspired and warmed by that light
Follow the bliss that permeates your cloak of humanness

See beyond the earthly circumstances to the unlimited potential you possess

The weight of the times drags you down
You continue to take steps; big and small
With a faith that carries all

Your shoulders show the heaviness that you carry
Your eyes show the sparkling of love
Your feet show the persistence of never ending hope

From stand still to trudge
Trudge to stomp
Stomp to march
March to skip
Skip to dance

Always making your way to Dance!

Thank you for being The Bravest of Hearts
XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Dr Williams medicine was extremely helpful to my daughter. I have had a daughter with fibromyalgia for 21 years now , and my doctor have prescribe me with different kinds of western drugs without no improvement on my daughter symptoms . I am so glad I have found Dr Williams medicine (as I was surfing the net for a solution and saw a recommendation for it on a women's health forum early this year). I have felt so empowered by the knowledge you have given me and I quickly self diagnosed the individual causes of my daughter fibromyalgia and armed with his clear instructions, I was finally able to beat this monster, in less than 4 weeks of using dr Williams medication on my daughter. she went for checkup and it was clear that my daughter fibromyalgia were gone,you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    Thank you, thank you , thank you. Dr Williams "

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Sophie from Canada, I once suffered from a terrible and Chronic fibromhyalgia,since i was bone , the doctor told me there was no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly had Pain all over my body,this ailment was really terrible especially when am going out with my friends, i have this constant disorder for about 31 years, this was really a terrible ailment ,on thin one day that i was going through the internet,and i came across a post of Mrs jessica on how her daughter was been cured from  fibromhyalgia through the help of Dr Williams herbal product, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and explain everything to him and make purchase of his product,few days later he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, i used it for 1 months and two weeks as prescribed by dr williams and i was totally cured within those week of usage,on thin now i have not experience any sign or characteristics again . for more information you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete