Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hello Self

I'm feeling better every day.  There are still ups and downs with Fibro challenges, but the shifts aren't as devastating as they've been for the last few years.  I'm still cautious that a big flare is right around the corner...because that's what I'm use to....but I'm grateful for the last month of more energy and less pain.

I feel as though I'm seeing an old friend for the first time in years.  It's me...yeah, ME!  I spent the day with me.  The fog has lifted and the sun is shining.  A cup of tea, a journal and a grateful heart.

Please excuse my lack of words.  Can you think of a time when you saw a long time friend for the first time after many years.  Did you just want to hug them and not let them go?  That's how today has felt.  I know it sounds kind of weird, and that's okay.  It's a wonderful thing!

Have you given yourself a hug today?


Thanks for reading, forwarding and following my posts!!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment