Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Wish For You

I've been very inspired this week by a song I was introduced to.  My childrens' friend mentioned this song while I was being taxi for the teens.  Brave by Sara Bareilles.  Today I watched the video for the first time and I love it.  It's a bit quirky like me :)

Take a look...




My wish for you is to be brave.  Everyone we meet is in the midst of some life challenge.  You are not the only one.  Lets try saying what we wanna' say and be who we wanna' be.  Don't be afraid of other people's judgements or perceptions of you or your life.  At least you are putting your energy into growing personally.  Those outside of us who have an opinion about us, are avoiding putting their energy into growing personally.  They are not being brave by looking outside themselves.  It takes authentic courage to look at ourselves and be honest about the areas that need improvement.  Everyone has areas that need improvement, even those who look like they have it all together!

Be brave
Be you
Be authentic
Be goofy
Be open
Be honest
Be compassionate
Be confident
Be loving
BE BRAVE

You'll be very impressed with the consequences of your courage!

Thank you for reading, forwarding and following my posts!!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment