Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Celebrating 50 Posts

I began this blog as a way for me to personally, process my journey with Chronic Illness.  I chose to post my inner most thoughts, be vulnerable, show my angers, frustrations, hopes and dreams.  I could have just purchased a journal or typed in a private folder, but I thought, "What if someone else is going through something similar and may relate or be inspired?"  Fibromyalgia needs to be visible and I want to be someone who is not afraid to put myself out there.  People should know more about this illness and what we go through on a daily basis.

It's been two full months of writing almost every day.  I've shared 50 posts and, all together, there's been 1,850 views.  Over 15 countries are now viewing my blog.

I'm incredibly honored that you all read and pass on my posts.  I've gotten some wonderful feedback and it does my heart good to know that my writing is helping not only me, but others as well.

Now, this part is for all of you...


Please let me know what you would like a follow-up post on.  It may be the juice cleanse I did,  the ECT decision I was making, or just let me know what you're favorite post has been so far.  Also, if you have any questions about the illnesses my body is challenged with, feel free to ask.

If there is any problem commenting at the bottom of this post, I invite you to join me on Facebook.  

Thanks for reading, forwarding and following my posts!!!

Terri Naroian
Boston, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment