Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Special Welcome to Greece, Poland and Ireland!

I am so overjoyed, grateful and amazed that three more countries have joined my community of readers.  As a blog that was meant as an outlet for me to express my authentic self and feel as though I wasn't hiding my illnesses, I am surprised how much it has touched others.

This process helps me heal and my wish for my readers is that it inspires, encourages and activates you to also move in the direction of healing.  We, as a community, dealing with Chronic Illness, are here for a reason!  We must learn what works for us, as individuals, support each other and then teach the world how to heal.

Seeing people from all over the globe, reading my posts, gives me hope that we are all connected and all seek healing and hope for more than ourselves, but for our families, communities, states and the planet.


Please take what you can from my posts to tap into your destiny, then share it.  Every person has the potential to make a difference.  Each of us has a place in creating a loving and healthy world.


Thank you for reading and joining this community; Greece, Poland, and Ireland!!  This makes up a total of 13 countries, around the world who have found some bit of treasure in my blog.  I'm honored and pleased that you are all here!


Thanks for reading, forwarding and following my posts!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment